Firehouse Subs restaurant has introduced FirehouseListens, which is the survey for customer satisfaction. The survey is created to keep the customer satisfied with the products and services. The sandwich restaurant makes sure to collect reviews from every customer. That is the only way a business can grow and make a reputation. So the company has come up with FirehouseListens Survey. Next time if you are visiting Firehouse Subs near you, you should not forget to take the survey. It is so nice that the survey gives you an opportunity to voice your thoughts. But the real catch is that by entering this survey you get a chance to win $500 cash.
FirehouseListens Take Official Firehouse Survey ― Win $500 Cash:
The founders of Firehouse Subs are Robert and Chris Sorenson. They started it in 1994 in Jacksonville Florida. Before starting this company they had tried out many other gigs. They have tried being musicians, real estate salesman and even Christmas tree farmers. The two were also worked as firefighters when they came up with the whole concept of Firehouse Subs. Starting from the name, the brand colours, the menu and even the store atmosphere is inspired by that. After so many years in business, Firehouse Subs has expanded to over 1,100 locations spread over 45 US states Puerto Rico and Canada.
The founders have been kind enough to build Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation in 2005 with their profit, giving back around $37.7 million till now to public responders and safety causes in the US and Puerto Rico. Being a firefighter they have the realization of how important it is to have the right equipment at the right time to save lives. So that’s why they give back as much as possible to support causes and provide proper equipment to people who are saving more lives.
So, if you are the one who wants to contribute your bit to the community who gives back to others, you just need to spend a few minutes and complete the FireHouseListens survey. In exchange, you are also getting a chance to win $500.
Steps To Enter FireHouseListens Survey:
1. Click on the given link.
2. Choose the language which you prefer. They provide you with two options, English and Spanish.
3. The validation number which you get on the receipt is important to enter the FireHouseListens Survey. That is your survey code.
4. Then enter the total amount you have spent at the restaurant. So again, do not throw away your receipt after paying the bill.
5. After double checking the previous points, you enter the survey by clicking on the Start button.
6. Once you enter the Survey page, you need to answer a few questions based on your experience at the restaurant. Tell whether you are satisfied with the items on the menu, their quality and variety and the services of the workers. Then you can add your own feedback.
7. The next thing is the Firehouse sweepstakes contest. It is totally up to you if you want to enter this contest or not. If you are not willing to play the contest you can submit the survey and leave the website.
8. You are asked to provide the contact details as well as your personal information like name and date of birth. If you win the contest, the company will contact you for the prize.